Friday, July 6, 2007

Azumi in July


Ryuhei Kitamura's amazing Azumi comes to the Mayfair Saturday, July 28th at 10:45 pm. This action packed movie is based on a highly popular manga serial by Yu Koyama. Like Ryuhei Kitamura's stylish and gory previous films (Versus, Alive and the soon to be released Midnight Meat Train) Azumi wastes no time in getting down to business. Once again Kitamura demonstrates his awesome skills with camera movement and fight choreography. At the end our ass kicking heroine (in cool skin tight period clothing) takes on as many as 200 foes. A-MUST-SEE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

see u all there!!!

Zapp said...

Umm...So is this film Revue thing canceled? Cause I saw that Azumi was taken off the schedule and I see nothing planned for August?

Sorry for not being in the loop, but I don't listen to the radio show, and I don't know anyone involved I just thought the movies chosen were cool.

If it is canceled that is a real shame. Its not everyday you get to see Miike or Fulci on the big screen.

Anyways, let me know so I don't have to keep checking.